11:11 Press Logo Premium T-Shirt
Support small press publishing & look cool doing it. You will be the only person within a hundred-mile radius who has one of these shirts (probably). Maybe, one thousand miles (likely). Ten thousand miles (only if you’re Shane Jesse Christmass). There are so few of these in existence, you’ll probably be able to sell it on eBay in ten years for 10x the price you purchased it for. But. By that time money will have no value, and you’ll be happy to have this 100% lightweight cotton shirt to keep you warm.
10 ALTERNATIVE USES FOR 11:11 T-SHIRTS
1. A towel (Yes. This is a Douglas Adams joke. Ha. Haha.)
2. A hand puppet (entertainment for after the apocalypse)
3. Bandage for a large wound
4. A flag for your new village (we sell up to 2XL – we’ll special order if you’d
5. Fire (Just fire. It will burn. All things, with enough perseverance, burn.)
6. A tent for squirrels
7. Carrying sharp, cold, or hot stones
8. Straining dirty water to filter rocks and particulates
9. Snapping it at people to protect your stones
10. Using it to wrap gifts or sandwiches
11. BONUS: Using it as a sail in a makeshift sailboat (Willllsssson!)
SCRIPT FOR TALKING ABOUT YOUR NEW T-SHIRT
People will notice you with your new 11:11 gear. If you’re a wallflower introvert (like us) this new kind of attention might be frightening. Don’t fret! Or turn into a jello-y liquid at their feet! We’ve got you covered with this fail-proof 11:11 script designed to make you AS COOL as the brand you’re advertising.
Them: "Hey, what does your t-shirt mean?"
You: "It's a small press in Minnesota."
Them: "I love Graywolf press!"
Them: “I love small press books. Actually, I only read books published by small
Them: “It’s so cool that you read books ;-)”
Made from a soft and breathable 100% lightweight cotton. Pre-shrunk. Wash with colors (unless you like it when your clothes bleed all over each other).
FREE SHIPPING IN USA